There are many improvements that are easy and inexpensive to improve the Energy Efficiency of your home.
- Replace incandescent bulbs with ENERGY STAR LED bulbs
- Choose ENERGY STAR appliances, computers, and televisions
- Install low-flow showerheads and faucet aerators
- Insulate the first 5 feet of pipes from the hot water heater
- Add or repair weather stripping on all doors and windows
- Use caulk and spray foam to fill all visible air gaps
- Clean or replace furnace air filters monthly
- Plant shade trees around the house
Call us at 805-528-7130 or contact
us online to find out schedule a home energy rating or find out more about tips and tricks on improving your "energy appeal."